ZetaSafe are exhibiting at Healthcare Estates Exhibition and Conference – Manchester Central, 8th – 9th October 2019. Stand C39.
This year, running alongside the Healthcare Estates Conference, Exhibition and Awards Dinner, IHEEM is honoured to host the 2019 IFHE Europe Conference.
The conference programme will consist of four parallel streams: Strategy and Leadership; Engineering and Facilities Management; Planning Design and Construction; and Innovation.
The scope for the 2019 event will be truly international, reflecting the involvement of IFHE.
Why visit ZetaSafe at Healthcare Estates
The Healthcare sector is a very specialised property and facilities management environment due of course to clinicians and patients requiring 24/7 provision of a safe environment.
We understand that you may be constantly battling with the financial constraints of ever more challenging budget cuts and as a result you need real value from your spending. ZetaSafe has tailor made solutions for all areas of compliance such as HTM 04-01 in the UK for legionella and safe hot water temperatures and can help you to self-deliver your compliance wherever possible with your own direct labour or help collaboration with external contractors.
The high risk nature of the healthcare environment means you need total control and visibility of your health and safety compliance, to prove you’re complying with statutory requirements and protecting your patients.
ZetaSafe allows you to Collect, Manage and Share critical compliance data quickly and accurately – ensuring peace of mind
- Schedule, monitor & complete your tasks
- Manage failures or defects and analyse any trends
- Easy to implement, simple to use, supported by expert professional services
- Get peace of mind today with ZetaSafe!
Click here for Product Information.
About Healthcare Estates
Healthcare Estates is a unique two-day event that consists of the prestigious IHEEM Annual Conference, the UK’s largest trade Exhibition for the sector and the Healthcare Estates IHEEM Awards Dinner.
IHEEM is also delighted to announce that it will be hosting the 2019 IFHE Europe Conference over this two-day event.
Covering all aspects of the design, build, management and maintenance of healthcare estate buildings and facilities, the event has been running for over 60 years and is recognised by healthcare estates professionals as one of the most important events of the year, attracting over 3,000 delegates and visitors.
The Healthcare Estates IHEEM Awards Dinner celebrates the best in the industry and in 2018 ten awards were presented, including a new ‘IHEEM Apprentice of the Year Award’.
UNABLE TO ATTEND HEALTHCARE ESTATES ?
Book your FREE consultation today!
Call us on 01327 317950 or contact us to discover how ZetaSafe can help you ensure water hygiene compliance and asset productivity throughout your entire healthcare organisation.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
ZetaSafe can release your time and resources.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF