Adversity is certainly a powerful driver of creativity and at ZetaSafe we are seeing an uplift in interest about remote sensor technology as the current movement restrictions have affected normal operations particularly in the UK, EU and USA.
IoT (Internet of Things) technology can complement and supplement data from manual testing in numerous areas of the built environment and new applications are being developed and implemented all the time.
Whilst we at ZetaSafe are not directly IoT hardware vendors, we are a hub around which a rich and capable community of hardware and service providers has flourished and we, collectively, provide the innovative solution.
And if ever there was a time for businesses to support each other in supporting our customers, this is it.
Simply put, ZetaSafe can help you make sense of your task data WHEREVER it comes from.
Currently, the most widely used sensor driven solutions for estates management include temperature monitoring in hard to access places, environmental quality and level sensing.
- Sensor data can be used to trigger alerts to your onsite facilities or estates management team, meaning they can take proactive action before serious issues arise.
- Identify trends in data, highlight areas where you can make improvements and prove adherence to regulatory or internal standards.
- ZetaSafe can send data to external PPM, FM and CAFM systems for automated work orders.
- Access to long term data means you can measure the impact of improvements and analyse how they translate into cost and productivity savings.
- A full audit trail is maintained detailing information on times, locations and responses to alerts.
ZetaSafe is technology agnostic and interfaces with a portfolio of different solutions from different providers allowing as much flexibility as possible in this developing market.
Many of the solutions available from our community are “plug and play” making them easy to install / configure by end users or by Service Providers that support them.